Sunday, January 30, 2005

Wow!

I couldn't make it through the morning news shows without crying. What a day! I knew things were going well when I turned on the TV and saw a dour-faced Brian Williams and Campbell Brown on NBC. It was then that I knew the people had won, and the enemies of liberty (including the major media) had lost. Much more work's ahead - and much more sacrifice - but the flood gates are open.

I remember where I was when the Berlin Wall came down...and I'll remember where I was when the men and women of Iraq risked their lives, went to the polls, and bravely displayed their purple-dyed fingers to the world.

Iraq the Model has a very moving update. Thank God the Confederacy of Dunces didn't have their way. Thank God John Kerry and Michael Moore have effectively been castrated. Thank God. Thank God.

No comments: