Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Best TV Show

With all due respect to Lost, the best TV show going is The Office. The writing is superb, the characters are right on, and the humor is top notch.

Here's my top 5:
  • The Office
  • Lost
  • Amazing Race
  • ER
  • The Simpsons

How ER and The Simpsons continue to crank out great episodes is beyond me. I've never considered myself an ER fan, but I caught an episode a few weeks back starring Ray Liotta. The episode was a real-time 50 minutes with Liotta playing a guy dying from liver failure...and anguishing over a lifetime of regrets. It was the best television I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug Fields, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on as seen on tv stores I somehow ended up on your page. As your Best TV Show is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about as seen on tv stores, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

louisiana free classified ads