Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Go, Deano, Go

When Howard Dean became Chair of the DNC, I suggested that this was Karl Rove's doing. I clearly had my tounge in my cheek at the time. After the past few weeks, I'm beginning to think the Rove angle may be true.

Many Republicans probably voted for George Bush dozens, if not hundreds, of times in 2004, according to Democrat party Chairman Howard Dean, "by taking advantage of the fact that Democrat poll workers have difficulty distinguishing individuals from among a crowd of white Christians."

"Thanks to their pale skin, round eyes and khaki trousers, Republicans just blend in," said Mr. Dean. "So they vote, get in the back of the line and vote again. And because they've never made an honest living in their lives, they could do that all day long."

No comments: