Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Trouble in Tarheel County

How long before Roy Williams kills this man...



...for saying idiotic things like this:

McCants and Tar Heels coach Roy Williams held a news conference to explain comments McCants made to a local TV station last week.

In an interview that aired on WRAL-TV on Friday night, McCants compared playing college basketball to being in jail. He also said he considered his time in the program to be his job.

"It's to get up and go to school, get here and lift weights and play basketball," McCants said in the interview. "That's my 9-to-5. As my uncle said, I'm in jail right now. You're not allowed to do certain things, you're not allowed to say certain things.

"But once you get out of jail, you're free. So I'm just in my sentence and I'm doing my time."

No comments: