Monday, October 25, 2004

John "Values" Kerry

This is why John Kerry is both a coward and a fraud. From a speech on Sunday:

I know there are some Bishops who have suggested that as a public official I must cast votes or take public positions - on issues like a woman's right to choose and stem cell research - that carry out the tenets of the Catholic Church. I love my Church; I respect the Bishops; but I respectfully disagree.

My task, as I see it, is not to write every doctrine into law. That is not possible or right in a pluralistic society. But my faith does give me values to live by and apply to the decisions I make.

He's a coward because he's afraid to live by what he believes; he's a fraud because he'll impose HIS values on others while chastising others who would do the same.

No comments: