Friday, February 17, 2006

"Do You Still Rock The Mic Like A Vandal?"

From WaPo online forum with Vanilla Ice:

Minneapolis, Minn.: Yo Vanilla -- do you still rock the mic like a vandal?

Vanilla Ice: Oh, of course, that'll never stop. A lot of people don't remember anything since Ice Ice Baby, but I've got 3 records out since then and they're all successes -- but not commercially...

Washington, D.C.: ...Do you ever feel that your contributions are unfairly disregarded?

Vanilla Ice: Yes. ... I'm over it now, though, and I feel I've been vindicated by the success of my last three records. ...

Arlington, Va.: Wanted to let you know that the very first tape I ever bought was yours (many years ago). You'll always have a special place in my heart!

Vanilla Ice: Awwwww. That's super sweet. That gives me goosebumps.

No comments: